Located in the heart of the Fieldston Historic District, this fully renovated, 1915 Craftsman-style 6 bedroom/5.5-bath home is filled with modern and luxurious touches. Designer-styled and enchanting, it offers multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining and living spaces.
The entry foyer, filled with closets, leads to a spacious living room with a wood-burning fireplace. Just off this room is the sunroom with radiant-heat floor and patio doors to the beautifully landscaped yard and side patio with a veranda and planted pergolas. The formal dining room with glass doors facing the back patio leads to a spectacular eat-in kitchen with custom color cabinetry and top appliances, plus a large den/television room.
Upstairs, the massive master bedroom suite with a skylight and private terrace overlooking the garden, has two walk-in closets and a stylish master bathroom with claw-foot tub, two-sink vanity and toilet, a Steamist steam shower and a radiant-heat floor; plus two offices and three additional bedrooms and full baths. The third floor includes a guest room, playroom and full bathroom. The finished basement has a main room plus staff quarters and full bath. The house has a beautiful slate roof and is set on spacious land with large side and rear yards and gardens. Potential space for addition of pool, hot-tub, expanded gardens, etc.
- 6 bedrooms/5½ bathrooms
- Kitchen with:
- Custom color cabinetry
- Bertazzoni 6-burner stove, w/ 2 ovens and a griddle
- Three Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- uLine wine refrigerator
- Miele speed oven microwave
- Formal living room with wood burning fireplace
- Finished basement with staff bedroom, full bathroom
- Master bathroom with clawfoot tub, sink vanity and Steamist steam shower
- Four car driveway, plus one‐car garage
- Three zone central air/ three zone heating system
- Central vacuum
- Backup generator
- Close to some of NYC’s top private and public schools
- Convenient access to Manhattan via subway, express bus, & MetroNorth
- Convenient to shopping, restaurants, entertainment and worship
4,494* square feet of gross living area above grade and 1,294* square feet below grade.
*information provided from 2013 appraisal
- Garage: 1 Cars
- Washer/Dryer: Already Present