CONTRACT SIGNED - Located in the heart of the Fieldston Historic District, this fully renovated, 1915 Craftsman-style 6 bedroom/5.5-bath home is filled with modern and luxurious touches. Designer-styled and enchanting, it offers multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining and living spaces.
The entry foyer, filled with closets, leads to a spacious living room with a wood-burning fireplace. Just off this room is the sunroom with radiant-heat floor and patio doors to the beautifully landscaped yard and side patio with a veranda and planted pergolas. The formal dining room with glass doors facing the back patio leads to a spectacular eat-in kitchen with custom color cabinetry and top appliances, plus a large den/television room.
Upstairs, the massive master bedroom suite with a skylight and private terrace overlooking the garden, has two walk-in closets and a stylish master bathroom with claw-foot tub, two-sink vanity and toilet, a Steamist steam shower and a radiant-heat floor; plus two offices and three additional bedrooms and full baths. The third floor includes a guest room, playroom and full bathroom. The finished basement has a main room plus staff quarters and full bath. The house has a beautiful slate roof and is set on spacious land with large side and rear yards and gardens. Potential space for addition of pool, hot-tub, expanded gardens, etc.
- 6 bedrooms/5 bathrooms
- Kitchen with custom color cabinetry, Bertazzoni 6-burner stove, with two ovens and a griddle, three Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, a uLine wine refrigerator, and a Miele speed oven microwave
- Formal living room with wood burning fireplace
- Finished basement with staff bedroom, full bathroom
- Master bathroom with clawfoot tub, Kohler two-sink vanity and Steamist steam shower
- Four car driveway, plus one car garage
- Three zone central air/ three zone heating system
- Central vacuum
- Backup generator
- Close to some of NYC's top private and public schools
- Convenient access to Manhattan via subway, express bus, & MetroNorth
- Convenient to shopping, restaurants, entertainment and worship
4,494 square feet of gross living area above grade and 1,294 square feet below grade. information provided from 2013 appraisal
Exclusive of Sherman NYC
- Building type : Walk-up
- General condition : Good
- Legal rooms total : 13
- Number of units total : 1
- Stories total : 2
- Tax block : null
RLS IDX data and RLS VOW data display by Sherman NYC – Manhattan & Riverdale
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. ©2021 REBNY Listing Service, Inc.
All rights reserved.